Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 Top Zero Points Tips for my Weighwatching friends.



1: No Point Jelly : My favorite is the Hartleys sachets of sugar free in raspberry flavour. I would advise any weight watcher to have a batch made at all times in the fridge to snack on alone or with fruit.

2: Butternut squash : This is a points free veg. My favorite thing to do is par boil these and cook at 200 degrees for approx 25 mins until nearly burnt. Usually I put them into a lunch box with some sprays of the 1 calorie oil and salt and black pepper first, shake them about until evenly coated. These are very sweet alone but if you can allow yourself a certain amount of points for your dinner this is a way to bulk it up for free. (If you have a Tefal Actifryer you can cook them in this alternatively.

3: Bananas : Are now zero points and are great for filling up. Use one spoon of nutella, 2 slices of Nimble Hovis bread for a delicious sweet snack at only 3 pp.

4: No added sugar Drinks : As a fizzy drinks junkie, I find a good way to get the H20 in is to add some Mi-Wadi no added sugar.

5: 1 Calorie Oil Spray : A bottle of this lasts me forever, they say up to 19 sprays does not have to be counted but it is rare you will need this amount, use it anywhere you would usually use cooking oil. I even make fried bread with this if i'm having a cooked breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment